Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Salary range - £17,853 (actual)
- Location - Co-op Academy Woodslee
- Closing date - October 24, 2019
Required as soon as possible
Salary: FTE £24,799 (Actual £17,853)
30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, Fixed-term to July 2020 due to funding constraints
Application deadline: Noon, Thursday 24th October 2019
Interviews: TBC, after October half-term
Co-op Academy Woodslee are seeking to appoint a talented Higher Level Teaching Assistant. You will be joining a strong and supportive team of staff within an Academy that is committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities for its children and staff. This role will predominantly be to support our Year 3 children in the mornings, and our Year 1 children in the afternoons. Candidates must be dedicated to improving the life chances of every child. To learn more about us please visit our website.
The successful candidate will:
- Meet HLTA standards or equivalent qualification
- Have a diverse set of skills which will enable you to work flexibly in the classroom, dining room and playground
- Be passionate about teaching and learning
- Be able to work creatively and strategically
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Be positive with a “can do” attitude
- Committed to improving the life chances of every child
Prior to application you are welcome to contact the Academy for a discussion about this post. To visit our Academy and to meet with a member of our Senior Leadership Team please contact the school office by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this role, please complete an application form and submit it with a supporting letter addressed to the Headteacher, Mrs S McShane outlining how you meet the criteria listed in the Person Specification. Completed application forms and letters should be returned by email to the address above.
Co-op Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and references. CVs and agencies are not accepted.